1) Q: Can underfloor heating raise the level of my floor?
A: Depending on the installation layers of screed or compound maybe need to be used to relevel it and can raise the level of the floor or it may be needed to raise the floor to allow for the installation to be completed.
2) Q: Can you leave underfloor heating on all the time?
A: Yes you can as this will assist in the heating up process and improve the efficiency of the system and you will be less likely to feel the chill at all during the cold months or on those cold days.
3) Q: Will the use of an underfloor heating system increase my electricity bills?
A: Depending on the type of underfloor heating system you have the electric underfloor heating can increase your electricity bill depending on the wattage it uses.
4) Q: Can your underfloor heating burn your floor?
A: No it’s not possible for the underfloor heating to burn you’re unless the system is installed incorrectly or damaged and this can cause injuries so it is always a good idea to have the system checked regularly.
5) Q: Is underfloor heating good for your health?
A: Underfloor heating can assist many people who have asthma and many other kinds of allergies that people can suffer from.
6) Q: What is the typical life span on an underfloor heating system?
A: the typical life span is said to be around 50 years but this can be many years longer if the system is looked after properly.